Industrial heat insulating jackets
Industrial heat insulating jackets: high safety for your facilities and personal
The two main purposes of industrial heat insulation jackets are as follows: insulation with resulted energy savings as well as the reducing of the contact surface temperature. This assigns such advantages of heat insulating jackets as:
1) Energy savings: the insulated heating surface needs less time for heating-up. Temperature losses are avoided.
2) Personal safety: contact surface with mounted heat insulation jacket has considerably lower temperature – this is highly important for service people in point of burns prevention.
3) Improved capacity and reduced wearing of your facilities: heat insulation jacket cares for their safe operation.
Therefore the heat insulation jackets are working within economic and personal safety aspects.
Qualities and advantages of industrial heat insulating jackets:
• Ready for use in temperature range from -60 °C to + 1100 °C
• Customized design: maximum adaptation to the insulation surface size, accurate positions of holes for pipelines and cables
• Easy handling: simple mounting and demounting of industrial heat insulation jackets, quick access to the service elements such as for sampling or inspection windows
• 3-layers: inner coat - filling layer- outer coat. Wide range of approved material with different insulation thickness: material is chosen according individual requirements. All material shows high temperature, moisture and chemical resistance. Depending on operating conditions material can be coated with PU, silicon, aluminium or PTFE.
• Opened and closed with following fasteners:
- Velcro fastener – from 0°C to 80 °C, according technical inquiry
- Snap-fastener – more than 80 °C according technical inquiry
- Straps – more than 80 °C according technical inquiry
• Inspection windows are on request possible
Application area of heat insulation jackets:
• Exhaust systems of gas turbines
• Pump- and compressor facilities
• gas-turbine units
• wellhead equipment